Monday, November 29, 2010

Hello Kitty

My little cousin ask me to paint her nails & since she loves Hello Kitty i came up with this cute and simple nail design.  






If you like this design & want to try it, here's what your going to need.  


  •   white, black, pink, silver nail polish & a top coat of your choice.
  •   a dotting tool ( if you don't have one then you can always use a tooth pick. it works the same)
  •   hello kitty nail sticker ( I printed my image from the computer)


  1. first thing your gonna do is  paint your nails all white.
  2. add your hell kitty nail sticker or image on your ring finger (you can put the image on all your fingers or any other finger, it don't have to be like mine. I just chose to put mines there.)
  3. then with your dotting tool or tooth pick start adding your dots. 
  4. once done, let dry for at least 5-10 minutes then add the top coat.

2 comments:

  1. quick question when you said you printed your hello kitty from the computer was that regular computer paper....how did you do it? because another site says that regular computer paper doesnt work and you have to get special paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used regular paper. I placed the image on my nail when the polish was a little wet & pressed it down (with little force).

    ReplyDelete